Do you own a piece of land to build the home of your dreams? Perhaps you are just starting and have a clear vision of what you want. Either way, Veterans Construction is happy to make that new home a reality.
With over 50 years of combined construction experience, the Veterans’ team has the knowledge and the skills to build the dream home you desire. To get started, contact Veterans Construction for a FREE Consultation where together we can create a sketch for your new home’s plans. From there, we answer the following questions:
- At the site assessment, what did we find out about the lot we are to build on?
- What are the setbacks and the easements on your lot that would dictate the home size and design?
- Will this be a well or a city water home?
- Do you need a septic tank, or is this property on the city’s sewer system?
- Are there trees and brush that need clearing?
- Does the land need grading to make the surface a level building ground?
Once all of those questions have been answered and more, we will begin cost estimates to determine your home’s design cost. Contact Veterans Construction to begin dreaming with our team.
Enjoy the Process of Building Your Custom Home
Each step of the home building process is exciting and new, filled with choices and your personal opinion. This creates a home all your own and unlike any other. After all, this is why you have chosen to build a custom home. It’s also why we encourage all of our clients to really enjoy the process. Here are some of the steps we will take in designing and building your Dream Home.
- Custom Home Specifications: Sometimes, our eyes are bigger than our stomachs, and our dreams are bigger than our budget. That is where Veterans comes in to help you determine what the most important design elements you want to include in your home will be. In this step, the client and the team select the home’s size, number of bedrooms and baths, and house style.
- Home Financing: Once the plan has been put into place, the financing becomes the goal. We can help you secure the right funding for your dream home project.
- Home Location: If you do not already have a lot to build the home, we will help you locate and secure that piece of property to build your home.
- Design Stage 2: Here is where we collaborate with our clients on the more refined design elements. We will finalize the dream home by verifying the previous decisions and adding all the fine details. Will you have exterior shutters? Perhaps a custom railing for the balcony. Maybe you want a unique roof style. The sky’s the limit, and of course, your budget.
- Drawing Phase: In this phase, the plans will be engineered for structural integrity and permitting. This is the wait most clients dread, but rest assured it is being taken care of.
- The Construction Begins: Finally, we are to the fruition of your planning, and the construction can begin. This is an exciting time as each week, you see the progress of your new home. We will keep you updated about the advancement during this phase and include you in the finer decisions needing attention.
We pride ourselves on the quality products we deliver to our satisfied customers. We guarantee the process will be an informed and exciting time for you and your family.
A Custom Design Means A Custom Experience
Veterans Constructions delivers a custom experience like none other. Here are a few of the qualities you can expect when building a custom home with us.
- We will be attentive to your wants and desires for the build.
- Our team is honest and straightforward in its communication to our clients.
- We will be available 24/7 for total access.
- We build on schedule with constant updates on progress.
- Our team is committed to a family-centered business approach.